How do I submit my photos to Breed Media Bank?

To submit your photos send a selection of images that adhere to our submission requirements and you will be contacted if your application is successful

How much does it cost to sell photos on Breed Media Bank?

Zero! Nothing! Zip! It's totally free to contribute your photos, and you earn 50% of net sales on images you've submitted exclusively to our Marketplace.

How will I get paid?

See our pricing guide, click here.

​​Why do I need a release form and what for?

​To determine whether you require a release or not, click here.

Anyone wishing to purchase an image license on the Breed Media Bank must agree with the Commercial Licensing Agreement. This agreement outlines the legal requirements and limitations of the license options available at Breed Media Bank.

​In order to protect both the Photographer who is licensing their photos and the buyers who are purchasing the licensed photos, we require that at minimum, all Photographers must read and accept the Contributor License Agreement.

For Photos that have a person or persons that can be recognized within the photo, we must have a Model Release for each recognizable person in your photo. If you cannot obtain a signed Model Release, we can still use the Photo within our Editorial section of the Marketplace (editorial photos can be sold for use in journalism only, but not commercially). For models under the age of 18, we require that a parent or guardian sign the model release form. You can download the Model Release Form here.

​For Photos that were taken in a known establishment or recognizable location, we may also require a Property Release Form (aka Location Release) that demonstrates you have the agreement from the owner(s) to use their location in your photograph for commercial use. You can download the Property Release Form (aka Location Release) here.

​What if my Model is under 18 years of age?

​For models under the age of 18, we require that a parent or guardian sign the model release form. Please print both the Child and Parent/Guardian name at the top of the form.

What if my Photo is a Self-Portrait?

​Even if your photo is a self-portrait, you will need to sign a Model Release form and just state on the form that this is a self-portrait.

Apart from Location and Model Release forms, what other Release forms may I need?

​For the most part, these are all the Release forms you need. However, if you are unsure, contact josh@breedmedia.com.

How will I know if my photo sells?

You will be notified by email,